Justin Taylor, Ph.D. is the executive vice-president of book publishing and book publisher for Crossway and blogs at Between Two Worlds. His contribution to the issue of how to interpret Genesis 1 is that he is advocating a modern Reformed Protestant position that Genesis does not teach a specific chronology of creation and does not give us a specific calendar that leads from Adam to Christ.
- Response to David Palm’s: For the Fifth Time the Roman Catechism Does Not Teach Geocentrism
- Flat Earth Debate: Robert Sungenis vs Rob Skiba in Denver
- Response to Fr. Robinson’s Answer to Audrey about the Flood and Six Days of Creation
- Response to the SSPX’s 2011 Press Release on Geocentrism and Fr. Robinson’s November 2018 Australian Interview
- Response to David Palm on Pioneer 10