On July 30, 2014, the then future president of Catholic Answers gave a lecture on the Galileo affair, which was hosted by the Institute of Catholic Culture. The title of the lecture was, “Galileo on Trial: Why the Church was Right,” but you would never guess that title from listening to what Mr. Check actually says in the lecture.
- Response to David Palm’s: For the Fifth Time the Roman Catechism Does Not Teach Geocentrism
- Flat Earth Debate: Robert Sungenis vs Rob Skiba in Denver
- Response to Fr. Robinson’s Answer to Audrey about the Flood and Six Days of Creation
- Response to the SSPX’s 2011 Press Release on Geocentrism and Fr. Robinson’s November 2018 Australian Interview
- Response to David Palm on Pioneer 10