Make no mistake about it. Science is more like a religion these days than it is empirical science. If you want to see examples of this, take a gander at the recent controversy elicited by the article that appeared in Scientific American titled, “Pop Goes the Universe,” when several well‐known and respected mainstream physicists called the Inflation theory Of the Big Bang utter bunkum.
- Response to David Palm’s: For the Fifth Time the Roman Catechism Does Not Teach Geocentrism
- Flat Earth Debate: Robert Sungenis vs Rob Skiba in Denver
- Response to Fr. Robinson’s Answer to Audrey about the Flood and Six Days of Creation
- Response to the SSPX’s 2011 Press Release on Geocentrism and Fr. Robinson’s November 2018 Australian Interview
- Response to David Palm on Pioneer 10