In a recent posting by one of the critics of geocentrism, David Palm, it is alleged that geocentrism is false because there is no way it can explain, by means of gravity, how the Sun can revolve around the Earth. Although this objection has been answered many times and in various ways in our books and movies, perhaps it was not made clear enough, and thus I will do so in this paper.
- Response to David Palm’s: For the Fifth Time the Roman Catechism Does Not Teach Geocentrism
- Flat Earth Debate: Robert Sungenis vs Rob Skiba in Denver
- Response to Fr. Robinson’s Answer to Audrey about the Flood and Six Days of Creation
- Response to the SSPX’s 2011 Press Release on Geocentrism and Fr. Robinson’s November 2018 Australian Interview
- Response to David Palm on Pioneer 10